FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Friday 11 March 2016

LUXURY BEAUTY WISHLIST


Ever since this came out, I’ve been dying to try it out, as the little sqichy sponge in the middle looks so easy to use, an all the reviews I’ve read have been positive. 

apparently one of the best products to cover up dark circles, so I am definitely going to have to try this sometime soon! 

if someone has an obsession with lipsticks, it’s me. And don’t get me started on how much I adore liquid lipsticks. These are some of the most talked about liquid lipsticks, but as they are mainly available in the US, I’ve never tried them, but I’m planning to do a little online shopping soon.

big in Korea, and it’s amazing for keeping the skin around your eyes hydrated and helps to look half awake during very early mornings!

lately I’ve been hearing about this product ever so much, so, as exam period is coming up, and I know I’ll have a lot of late nights and early mornings, I’m sure this will be a necessity to look half awake during my countless exams!

when I initially read that these were super shiny and glossy, I nearly turned the page of the magazine I was reading, but when I did’t, and I kept on reading, I found that it fades into a shine-free shade. Everything I read after that were praises about how amazing these products are. 


                        What is on your beauty wishlist at the moment? Love, Sara xx 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig